We provide a PC area to which you can bring your own PCs. Please see below for PC usage availability and power source.
||Availability of the PC user dedicated seat
||Number of seats
||Availability of power source
|Minato Lib.||Yes||7||Yes||PC dedicated area|
|Akasaka Lib.||Yes||5||N/A||With general users|
|Takanawa Lib.||Yes||3||Yes||PC dedicated area|
|Konan Lib.||Yes||One pair||Yes||Dedicated PC room|
The Mita Library has 3 separate locations for PC usable seats (6 - 10 seats each) within the general user seats.
The Azabu Library has 20 PC usable seats within the general user seats.
The Kounan Library has a dedicated PC user room with 2 chairs, and it is available to a pair of users. This room is also available to a group of unrelated people of the same sex (if both agree).
We have Internet-capable terminals. Please request them at the service counter of each library.
Who can use the PCs?
- You must have a Minato City library card.
- Monday through Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Sun., Holidays and Dec.28 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Takanawa Lib. Annex: Sunday through Saturday 9:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Number of times a person can use the facility
- One hour at a time/day per person. However, if we have no reservation, the time can be extended twice.
|Minato Lib.||4||The second floor at the Reference Material Area|
|Mita Lib.||2||The first floor next to the Service Counter|
|Azabu Lib.||3||The 4th floor in front of the Service Counter|
|Akasaka Lib.||2||The first floor next to the Service Counter|
|Takanawa Lib.||2||Next to the inside library terminals in front of the Service Counter|
|Konan Lib.||2||The first floor next to the CD rack|
Cautions in Regard to Use
- The operations and actions below are prohibited.
- Sending/receiving e-mail and chatting
- Writing to a message board or bulletin board
- Illegal actions, harassing behavior, and any action that may cause damage to a third person through the Internet
- Accessing any Web site that is offensive to public order and morals
- Using external memory and storage medias, such as floppy disks and CD-ROMs
- Downloading and printouts
- Writing to the hard disk, such as storing data or changing the settings
- Any activity that can create a problem to library operations
Copyright © 2006-2019 MINATO CITY.All right reserved
All rights are reserved for all contents, including published articles, pictures, and illustrations.