Web Request Agreement
Before making any request, please be sure to search for the material using [Easy Search] (click it to open the screen). Only books and magazines that are confirmed not to be kept at in the Minato City Library system can be requested from [Requests].
Who can make requests?
- Any person who holds a Minato City Library Card
What materials can be requested?
- Books and magazines that are not kept in any of the Minato City Library branches
About magazines: You can request back numbers of a magazine not kept in any of the Minato City Library branches.
How many materials can be requested at one time?
- Up to 15 materials/person (total of reservations for materials owned by the Minato City Library system and requests for materials not owned by the system)
Materials you cannot request
*Request for the following materials will be declined:
- Not-yet-published books whose release date have not been announced.
- Not-yet-published books whose release dates are more than one month ahead.
- Audiovisual materials (CDs, videos, DVDs)
- Electronic books
- Magazines that have not yet been issued
- Study-aid books, workbooks
- Pop-up books
- When the information you provide for a material is unclear
- If you try to reserve or request more than 15 books and magazines in total, your request will be declined.
- In most cases, you will be unable to cancel book/magazine requests or change a pickup location. If you need to cancel or change, please contact the service counter at the pickup location as soon as you can.
- New books and recently issued magazines cannot be borrowed from other public libraries.
- Materials you borrowed from libraries in other municipalities or the Tokyo Metropolitan Library must be returned to the circulation desk of the library you borrowed the material from.
- Please note that we may need time to search for a requested material or may be unable to provide you with a material (when, for example, the material is designated for in-library use only).
- Also note that we may need to call you, if necessary.
If you agree to the above, proceed to [Requests] from the button below.